The Weight of Our Actions

 



So I decided after a long while to go for a walk in the excuse of an exercise. You know when; it becomes a trend you don't want to feel left out.

Lol.

Here I am taking that walk; then I came across this building that looks old and worn out, dark and gloomy.
And so I asked some passers-by. Me: What's this place?
They: It's a haunted complex
Me: Imma go check it out
They:???.. Well. You know what killed the cat! Being that curious person who always goes for what is outré, I thought I didn't have to wait for Halloween to visit a haunted house. Behold! When I checked it out, it was an old apartment complex. I needed to figure out what I wasn't able to see clearly from a distance. Now, was my action worth it? I would say yes. I got to meet some nice people with whom I had some meaningful conversation. In everyone else's case, it's different. Of course, we are all free-will agents entitled to our actions. No matter what thoughts and warnings they throw at us, we choose to make our own decisions most often.

In my opinion, the lessons that originate from genuine mistakes are more valuable than when told what to do by some other person.

Share your thoughts!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW CREATIVE HAVE YOU BEEN LATELY?