HOW CREATIVE HAVE YOU BEEN LATELY?

 

The thing about being creative is that you allow yourself the room to make mistakes and then grow from them.

             
There is the understanding that - being creative stems from being broke or fearful. But that can't be if there is no will.

Being creative is a lovely way to express who we are. It's not simply about creating works of art or best-selling books (but congratulations to those who do!). Whether it's arranging flowers, preparing a great meal, or even just setting up our living environment in a distinctive and visually beautiful way, creativity can be discovered in even the simplest moments of our lives. It involves following our passions and putting our unique stamp on all we do.
I often ask myself what motivated great artists such as Picasso, Vincent van Gogh, James Cameron, Michael Moore, Martin Scorsese, and moreThere is no doubt about it: in their many spheres of life, they have mastered the skill of letting things happen as they may.
In my field of work (media), thinking outside the box is inevitable. I consider myself creative and multifaceted.
I have the ability to visualize different outcomes before implementing an idea (not that it's a superpower). Recently, I have been doing a lot of video editing.

It is about time I got back in the saddle!
Keep in mind that creativity is about self-expression and exploration, not perfection. Therefore, let go of any self-doubt or judgmental fear. Accept your distinctive viewpoint and let your imagination run wild.
Here is something I put together about a work-in-progress a long time ago.
Not Jerry Bruckheimer yet, but working on it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight of Our Actions